Thursday, March 01, 2007

Complete Starfleet Library update

Overdue, I know, but I've updated the website. There's a new main index page oriented towards getting users seaching rather than reading all about the history of the site, there are Google search links in addition to the Freefind search, and most important is that there's a lot more information on recent and forthcoming books and ebooks. The 2007 page now has information on nearly 40 items, published and not yet published, print and ebook. (What's surprising is how many books and ebooks are already out, and March is just starting.)

I'm still planning an index of short fiction and articles in some form, and I'm also pondering some of the information organized in other ways. Database stuff isn't an option right now, so it's still all going to be plain old HTML, but it might be worthwhile to offer more browsing options.

2 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow--great job!

I'll help spread the word.

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Soon, I hope. Haven't read any Trek books in a couple months, but I've just started The Good That Men Do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home