Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Out now, apparently...

I haven't bought my copies of the first two yet, but I understand the following are on sale now.



I'm looking forward to reading String Theory, now that all three volumes are out. Distant Shores was pretty good and I expect good things from this, too. Likewise Progress. I've liked the short stories I've read by Terri so far, though I'm so far behind on SCE that I'm still a long way from reading her earlier SCE novella, Malefictorum.

As for Missing in Action... well, it's no secret I'm not a big fan of New Frontier. I don't like the elementary school humour (the whole Pheytus thing, for one, or the rightly excised 21 bun salute) or the general superhero comic tone. But I used to love PAD's Trek books, so at some point in the near future I'll get around to reading No Limits, After the Fall, and Missing in Action. The multi-author approach of No Limits is certainly promising, though I'm not a fan of many NF characters; the news that PAD jumped the storyline ahead a few years and has shaken things up again for the two latest novels also has me mildly curious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home