Monday, July 18, 2005

Star Trek: The Comic Strip Week 4



Click on above to see the full strip. Remember, this is just from my old personal scans, not the cleaned-up versions you can get from Rich Handley. See http://rhandley.0catch.com/ for more information on his CD ROMS of the American Star Trek comic strip and the British comics.

Meanwhile, the last few weeks' worth of updates to the Complete Starfleet Library have been uploaded. Still adding covers, though for the novels right now I'm generally just copying the Pocket scans where available. Still adding Pocket novel blurbs. Finally also adding contents of short story collections and such. I begin to understand why people do things like adding paypal or Amazon tip jars to their sites, or do the Amazon affiliate thing. This feels remarkably like work sometimes.

(Now playing: Saint-Etienne, "Language Lab," Finisterre.)

1 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve,
Rest assured, your efforts don't go unnoticed or unappreciated. Your work inspired me to put together the checklists I sent you last year as well as scanning a number of covers to try and help you out. Please don't hesitate to ask if there's anything I can do to assist!
On another note, I ordered Rich Handley's 3 CD set of the comic strips - what a labor of love that was! The quality is outstanding and the CD's are well organized for ease of use. I urge others to check them out as well!
Jason Odom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home