Friday, December 24, 2004

'Tis the season for goon Trek news, apparently...



... though regular readers of TrekBBS won't find any surprises.



Trek novelist Margaret Wander Bonanno has offered some information on her 2006 Christopher Pike novel over on Wordforge, here and here. The plan is to make this the definitive Pike novel, telling his story from his childhood to "Menagerie" and beyond. It's part of the original series 40th anniversary celebration, and as a longtime TOS fan I am really looking forward to this one.



Keith R.A. DeCandido has announced the lineup of stories and authors for the forthcoming Tales From the Captain's Table anthology on PsiPhi and the TrekBBS. I think I'm most looking forward to the Kira Nerys and Demora Sulu stories, but again, I think this'll be a good 'un.



And for everyone who's noticed that Christopher Bennett's sig on the TrekBBS proudly mentioned that his site had been updated a few months ago, well, he's finally announced an update to reflect the availability of his debut Trek novel, Ex Machina, and provide more info on it. And once again, without wanting to sound like a gushing fanboy, I really want to get my hands on this book.



(Now playing... well, nothing, actually. I'm in my parents' basement while Laura and my mom are upstairs waiting for Dad to get back from church and my sister Nadja and her husband Bryan to show up, and I should really get up there...)

1 Comments:

At 2:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"goon" Trek news?????

*falls over laughing*



---Keith R.A. DeCandido

 

Post a Comment

<< Home